This site is all about helping you find a class or training program to help you learn the Latin language.
While Latin may not be the initial choice for most incoming foreign language students, it still represents a significant section of this field’s curriculum.
Elementary school kids can start with a simple course where they can gain initial exposure to the language, gain vocabulary, learn grammar, and the language’s relationship with English.
Adults and teachers can take beginning classes or refresher courses. Individual online learning is available.
Knowing a little of this language is helpful for anyone going into a medical field, physical science area or linguistics field.
Finding a Latin course isn’t as easy as finding most language instruction, but you should be able to locate a class or training program that will help you to get a basic understanding of this language.
The Association for the Promotion of the Study of Latin is dedicated to both studying and promoting the Latin language.
If you have any comments or suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor?s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Liberal Studies
- BS in Liberal Studies Leadership
- BS in Psychology - Applied Behavior
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- MAR: Homiletics
- MAR: Global studies
- Doctor of Ministry: Homiletics
- And more...
- MA History - American History
- MA History - Military History
- MA History - Public History
- And more...